Volunteer Work Weekend
Come help us make Camp Mason look its’ best for the thousands who visit us each and every year!
This weekend event is are free of charge… all we ask in exchange for rustic cabin accommodations, delicious camp meals, and the beauty of spring in the Delaware Water Gap is a few hours of labor to keep the camp looking good. Why not lend a hand?
Work projects are available for all skill levels; project times are Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning. In-between there will be camp fires, food, and fellowship – and activities, too, like the climbing wall, boating, and canoeing. Childcare is available during work project times, so bring the whole tribe!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or with any questions. Please see online registration below for the latest dates of our Volunteer Work Weekends.
(Subject to change if any governing entity imposes new restrictions and/or attendance is not sufficient to operate)
Our camp plan has been written using recommendations from the CDC, the American Camp Association and the National YMCA. We have reviewed the guidelines from the New Jersey State Department of Health in addition to our local Warren County Department of Health and used feedback from our guests to develop our activity offerings and extensive health and safety protocols. Below are some of the guidelines that MAY be in effect during the weekend.
- Lodging may be open only to family groups and/or those families wishing to form a “pod”- i.e. no sharing of cabins.
- Due to distancing guidelines, attendance may be limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Subject to change.
- We may, depending upon guidance and rules effective at the time of the event, offer meal service outdoors or through delivering meals to lodging instead of meals being served in the Dining Hall.
- Adherence to guidelines on social distancing and face coverings will be based upon guidelines and rules existing at the time of the event.
- For more information on the safety protocols that you can expect, please review our COVID-19 Health and Sanitation Protocols page by clicking HERE. Please bear in mind these protocols are subject to change depending upon the rules and guidance in effect at the time of the event.
All registered guests will receive a comprehensive information package in advance of the Volunteer Work Weekend outlining the protocols and programs that will be available. All protocols will be based on the guidance and rules available at that particular time and are subject to change.