Create memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
At Camp Mason we pride ourselves in offering our families a unique blend of traditional and adventure summer camp experiences. Whether you’re looking for a traditional overnight camp, day camp, adventure trips, or counselor-in-training program, Camp Mason has a program that’s right for you.
Generations of campers and families from all walks of life have called Camp Mason their summer home since 1900, creating memories and friendships that last a lifetime. For children and young people, summer camp at Camp Mason builds confidence, self esteem and relationships while developing independence and empathy. It’s also an opportunity to switch off, go tech-free and enjoy spending time outdoors. We hope to see you soon at Camp Mason!
- About Overnight Camp A wide variety of active, outdoor activities keep campers moving and making friends. From sports to performing arts, from our farm and garden to our challenge course, campers are in for a summer to remember. There's something for everyone!
- Counselors-In-Training A four-week leadership program for campers currently in 10th grade. CiTs will focus on teamwork, leadership skills, and personal growth within the context of working with younger campers. The CiT Program is a competitive and selective program that requires an application and interview.
- Trail Rides Join us for a Horseback Trail Ride! Campers will enjoy this unique experience and build their confidence. All riding levels welcome!
- Overnight Camp Dates and Rates Check out the dates and rates for the many exciting programs you can find at Camp Mason.
- Our Camp Map Our interactive map is a great place to learn more about the different areas of YMCA Camp Mason. You can zoom in and out, or go fullscreen for distraction-free viewing!