Learn, connect, grow and thrive at summer camp.
There’s a feeling you get when you visit our camp. You realize you’ve entered a very special place. A place where children can enjoy being active and pursue their own interests in an outdoor paradise. Our 450-acre site offers incredible opportunities for outdoor activities. A place where kids can be kids! We are a community that values friendship and encourages each member to do their best. A camp that’s big enough to offer a wide range of programs, yet small enough to ensure that every camper receives individual attention and is valued as a person.
- Our Facilities Our campers and families consistently tell us that our beautiful facility and spectacular location are some of the reasons they return to camp year after year. Located amidst forest and streams and adjacent to the 70,000-acre Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, our facility offers comfortable lodging and a wide range of activities for all ages.
- Our History Founded in 1900, YMCA Camp Mason has served more than 500,000 children and families since inception. Read about our exciting history, and then come to camp today to add your name to the hundreds of thousands of campers before you!
- Our Staff We hire people from all walks of life and all over the globe who are chosen for their integrity, energy, and community spirit - all of our staff members are passionate about fulfilling our mission!
- Location/Directions YMCA Camp Mason is located in the town of Hardwick, NJ, on 460 wooded acres in rural Warren County, about 1.5 hours from New York City and 2 hours from Philadelphia.
- Contact Us 23 Birch Ridge Road, Hardwick, NJ 07825