Your adventure starts here.
YMCA Camp Mason is your home for year-round programs for schools, groups, families and more.
Situated on 460-acres of mountain woodlands adjacent to the 70,000-acre Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area in northwestern New Jersey, YMCA Camp Mason’s property features miles of beautiful forest trails, streams, and lakes. There is never a shortage of things to do, and our facilities are designed to ensure a comfortable stay. In operation since 1956, our Outdoor Center hosts more than 10,000 people, in groups of 25-400, for outdoor education, conference, retreat, group-building, and family camp programs site from late August to mid June. Our professional staff provide participants with a positive environment, as well as fun, safe and age-appropriate activities that aim to foster new relationships, build self-confidence and teach new skills. Inclusion, sportsmanship and learning to treat others with caring, honesty and respect are key values that we model.
Each program is individually tailored to meet the specific needs of your school or group and all of our programming promotes friendships, positive self-esteem, healthy development and encourages individuality and independence. Please explore this section of our website to see all the possibilities for you at YMCA Camp Mason.
- Schools The Outdoor Center at YMCA Camp Mason is uniquely positioned to provide students with a rich experience based learning environment. We specialize in creating custom designed programs designed to meet the needs of your school.
- Groups and Conferences The Outdoor Center at Camp Mason is open from late August to mid June and can offer a variety of programs to suit your needs. Whether you are looking for a location to hold a conference, have scout campout or a community teambuilding retreat, Camp Mason is the place for you.
- Family Camps YMCA Camp Mason's Family Camps provide a wonderful opportunity to get away from it all and spend quality time with your family at camp. With activities available all weekend and all of your meals cooked for you, your only worry is deciding what to do first! Whether you choose to relax and enjoy the peaceful setting or scale the climbing wall, the weekend will definitely be one to remember.
- Women’s Wellness Weekends Women’s Wellness Weekend is a getaway retreat focusing on the body, mind and spirit. We’ll cook, clean, and arrange the activities—all you need to do is attend! Mancation is just for the men! This weekend is full of manly things to do- fish, riflery, lots of good food and friendships and more!
- Volunteer Work Weekend Join us for a fun-filled, volunteer weekend of projects and activities at camp. Everyone is welcome, whether you're an alumni, camper family, outdoor center or retreat participant - or just a friend of Camp Mason!
- Forms & Downloads Looking for camp maps, cabin layouts, program waivers and more? This section contains all the other items you will need for your year-round program.