We all need somebody to lean on.
Here at YMCA Camp Mason we understand that sometimes everyone needs a hand. We recognize that families have different circumstances at home and that it might influence a family’s ability to pay for camp. We believe that every child deserves the chance to go to summer camp; as a non-profit YMCA organization we work very hard to supply assistance to families that demonstrate a need. We provide more than $150,000 worth of scholarships every year – our Annual Fund raises money throughout the year to support this important part of our mission. Please keep the following in mind as you complete these forms:
- All information is confidential and kept securely within our organization.
- Please fully complete every form. Call our office if you have a question about finishing any of these documents.
- If applying for aid for more than one child, please complete a separate application for each.
- We must ask every family to contribute something to their child’s tuition. Please list the largest amount you can realistically contribute, so we can make the best use of our resources and bring more kids to camp.
- The camp may choose to verify information.
- Providing additional relevant information to support your need for assistance is welcome and encouraged.
- Application reviews take place as applications are received until our funds are depleted.